(Click here to return to Your Business page.)
Planet Marketing offers a number of ways to generate income and recognition. Take a look at this exciting compensation plan!
First, let's define some terms:
Rep – A person who enrolls with PlanNet Marketing for £14 initial fee and £14 monthly*. (No commissions are paid on this initial or monthly recurring administrative fee.)
ITA Sale – A PlanNet Rep sells the InteleTravel ITA Travel Agency for £142.00, plus £32.00 monthly. This is a commissionable product sale.
Active ITA – An InteleTravel ITA who’s paying £32 monthly.*
Selling Rep – The PlanNet Rep who makes the ITA Sale.
Sponsor – A Rep who enrolls another Rep.
Gold Builder – A Rep who has nine (9) or more Active ITAs.
Director – A Gold Builder who has 100 or more Active ITAs …in 3 or more legs, no more than 1/3 in any one leg.
Direct Sales Commission to the Selling Rep: When you, as a PlanNet Marketing Rep, sell the InteleTravel Independent Travel Agency business (an ITA sale) for £142.00 and £32.00 monthly, you are paid a Direct Sales Commission of £35.00. There is no limit to the number of £35.00 Direct Sales Commissions you may earn. Paid weekly.*
Direct Sales 50% Match to the Sponsor: When you enroll someone as a PlanNet Marketing Rep and they make an ITA sale, you, as their Sponsor, are paid a 50% Match (£18.00) on their ITA sales. There is no limit to the number of 50% Match Commissions (£18.00) you may earn. Paid weekly.*
Gold Builder Bonus: A £7.00 Gold Builder Bonus is paid to the first upline Gold Builder for every ITA sale made in their downline, down to the next Gold Builder. A Gold Builder is a Rep who has made at least nine (9) ITA sales, and which sales are Active ITAs. Paid weekly.*
Monthly Matrix Payout to Selling Rep: A monthly Bonus of £3 is paid to the Selling Rep on each monthly £32.00 payment made by Active ITAs in their Matrix based on the qualification level of the Rep. Plus, a Gold Builder is paid a 10% Match on the monthly Matrix earnings of his/her nine (9) or more directly sponsored Reps.*
- PlanNet Marketing guarantees that when a Rep becomes a ONE-STAR Director, their monthly income from all sources will be at least £700.00.*
- Directors (ONE-STAR through FIVE-STAR) can earn an amount of up to £35.00 for each ITA Sale made in their downline.*
- Directors are paid a Director Monthly Bonus based on the number of Active ITAs in their downline. (See chart below)
DIRECTOR BONUS EARNED
FOR ACTIVE MEMBERS
NOTE: The number of Active ITAs must be in at least three (3) legs, with no more than 1/3 of the total from any one leg.
Additional Director Bonuses and Recognition:
- When a Rep achieves FIVE‐STAR Director, they are awarded a gold Rolex watch (and must remain qualified as FIVE STAR Director for 30 days before watch is awarded).
A Presidential Ring is awarded to a One-Star Director and above when the following qualifications are met:
- A Presidential Ring is awarded based on two consecutive 30-day Qualifying Income Periods followed by one 30-day Maintenance Period. (Three 30-day continuous periods total.)
- Total income for EACH 30-day Qualifying Income Period AND the 30-day Maintenance Period is the cumulative total of income received from Weekly Commissions, Matrix Commissions, and Director Pay.
- For EACH 30-day Qualifying Income Period AND the following 30-day Maintenance Period the Minimum Income requirement is as follows:
- Sapphire Ring: Minimum Income for each period of $8,333 (on annual track of $100,000).
- Ruby Ring: Minimum Income for each period of $20,833 (on annual track of $250,000).
- Diamond Ring: Minimum Income for each period of $41,667 (on annual track of $500,000).
- Double Diamond Ring: Minimum Income for each period of $83,333 (on annual track of $1,000,000).
- To achieve the title of Founder Director, Reps will have six (6) months from the day PlanNet Marketing opens in a new market (country) to achieve Directorship. Founder Directors are limited to the first 20 Reps who achieve Directorship per market, before the deadline.
*Please note that all figures are based on amounts in US Dollars and are subject to change without notice based on current conversion rates.